Sunday, November 7, 2021

Review: Get Out of Town

Get Out of Town Get Out of Town by Micol Ostow
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Archie is going through it, man.


...and mini crossover


I knew that living in squalor would have a benefit at some point. I'm glad I finally found it. - Jughead Jones
A serpent never sheds its skin.- The Southside Serpents


Takes place after season 1.
Title: Get Out of Town
Author: Micol Ostow
Series: Riverdale
Source: Scribd
Format: Audio


First and foremost any book that covers the rules of Surviving a Serial Killer per Scream gets points from me. **Geeking out that FP is played by Skeet Ulrich who was in Scream and fourth wall and whatnot.**Loving all the spooky fun in this one. Locked in the Lodge Lodge - yep, the Lodge Lodge - Archie, Ronnie, Betty, and Jug are hilarious. Grabbing each other's ankles, survival rules (thanks, Juggie), power outages. It's the perfect scary environment. :) The ending wrapped up so tidily. Normally, that would annoy me, but with Riverdale it makes sense. Of course, Hiram knows everything that happens, especially with Veronica involved.


I could say the melodrama -I mean, Archie stressing Ronnie and Reggie hooking up- while he is in prison like he has zero priorities, but honestly, that's Riverdale.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Corrupt

Corrupt by Penelope Douglas My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews