Friday, December 11, 2020

2021 Reading Goal Ideas

 1. Netgalley book (250ish books)- Read and review them for blog and to up completion rate + Twitter
2. Finally get through my list of classics-  Reviews not really as important as they've been read to death
3. Kindle Unlimited- Read and review for blog and Amazon to help indie/unknown authors + Twitter and make use of Kindle Unlimited subscription.
4. Books actually on TBR list including so many series that I want to finish
5. General number of books and read as I go along 

Number 5 sounds appealing and much less planning. But #1 really needs to get done. #2 has been a goal FOREVER. #3 makes me feel better about helping unknown authors. #4 sounds good because I really want to know how so many series end. 


Other goals:

Use KU more for my money's worth and to highlight and make notes

Do updates on GR as I read instead of just reviews

Write more thorough reviews

Read one book at a time! and focus on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Corrupt

Corrupt by Penelope Douglas My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews