Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Only the Good Spy Young

Pretty much the same characters. So glad to see Zach. He adds something to the story, even though he's pretty bland. Not really caring for most the characters in this one actually. Liz and Bex are still favorites though. Cammie has a lot of spunk, but they just give her a boost.

The story really picked up in the second half. The problem is that this book was so short, the second half isn't much. I was surprised by how worried I was about Mr. Solomon. I never really cared much for him until he was missing. Also there were some leads on Cammie's father. Her mother believes he's dead, and she would know, but I still think he's out there somewhere. I have a feeling this will be sort of a happily ever after where she gets her dad back by the end of the series. It was interesting to see Blackthorne, and I think what they really do there is pretty brutal considering the ages of the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Corrupt

Corrupt by Penelope Douglas My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews